E-Design is a very affordable alternative to traditional interior design services. All correspondence with the client will be through e-mail and phone. I will create a custom design plan for your room(s) that will meet your needs and reflect your unique taste and budget.
Who should e-decorate? Anyone who needs a decorating services and is comfortable executing and installing the project on their own. Your space can be designed using as much or as little of your existing furniture and accessories as you like. You will be provided with a detailed one of a kind plan with instructions on how to bring your room to life at your own pace.
Included in your package: $250 per Room
1. Design Board-photo collage of all the furniture, lighting, and décor
2. Material Board(s)-includes paint, fabric, wallpaper, window treatment, and flooring choices
3. Detailed Shopping Guide- every item, text link, and pricing
4. Room Guide– instructions on how to use your design plan to pull the whole look together, including any DIY tutorials and Craig’s List finds if applicable
***If needed, one round of alterations is included after the initial design plan is in hand***
How does the e-design process work?
The client needs to send the below information via e-mail:
1. Questionnaire–fill out and submit online design profile(will be provided upon request)
2. Photos- take one photo looking into the room from the entrance and a photo of each wall
3. Room Measurements-include number, size, and placement of all windows.
4. Inspiration– photos of rooms and color schemes you like
5. Existing items-photos and measurements of all pieces that need to stay in the room
6. Budget- for the room makeover
***First step is to e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what you are interested in and then I will send you out the questionnaire***
***Once full payment is made and the above information is received your e-design will be started and completed in 1-2 weeks.***